This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 13020 Ashford Woods Lane: $425,000
- Neighborhood: Steel Creek
- Realtor: Rudy-Ann Rodriquez at The Redbud Group
- Features: Hardwood floors, quiet neighborhood, two car garage.
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,330 square feet
Each home has an individual character with a range of styles, features and designs to help shape the vibe.
This week’s roundup is packed with a variety of aspects to provide an appealing ambience within a house.
Why we love it: The number of bedrooms provides more options to create an office space, man cave, or workout room.
- Neighborhood: Shannon Park
- Realtor: Drew Bartek • Realty One Group Revolution
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,067 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, granite countertops, marble bathroom countertops and a fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: This bungalow house has many features to love, but the navy kitchen and pool are definitely two key highlights.
Why we love it: The spacious living room area is the focal point of this home, but the modern kitchen space is also a great touch to this ranch-style home.
Why we love it: The kitchen in this house is breathtaking with marble countertops and sleek neutral cabinetry.
- Neighborhood: Lansdowne
- Realtor: Beverly Newell • 5 Points Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,205 square feet
- Notable features: large front porch, two fireplaces, hardwood floors, wet bar, large walk-in closet, patio, a carriage house, and waterfall in the backyard.
Why we love it: The spacious basement has one of three fireplaces in the house.
Why we love it: This craftsman-style home boasts a lot of open, free-flowing space.
- Neighborhood: Smallwood
- Realtor: Michael Doney • 5 Points Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,495 square feet
- Notable features: swing front porch, hardwood floors, fireplace, wet bar, built-in audio, Japanese soaking tub, spacious bedrooms and outdoor fireplace.
Why we love it: The shaded patio is just one of many spaces throughout the house that would be perfect to relax with friends and family.
- Neighborhood: Wendover/Sedgewood
- Realtor: Brandy Gaiser • Giving Tree Realty
- Specs: 5 beds, 4 baths, 3,669 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, open kitchen layout, free-standing tub, large walk-in closet, mud bench, spacious bedrooms, detached garage and shaded patio.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on editorial content.