The Miami Heat (3-5) play the Sacramento Kings (2-4) at 4:30 PM ET on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. The matchup airs on BSSUN and NBCS-CA.
The Heat hit the court as 6.5-point favorites against the Kings. The game features a point total of 225.5.
Heat vs. Kings Betting Odds
Odds provided by Typical Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Miami-6.5
- Total: 225.5
- Moneyline: Miami -274, Sacramento +224
OFFERS: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. bet now!
Kings at Heat odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Heat (-6.5)
- Pick OU:
Heat 116–Kings 109
- Miami has been victorious in three of the six contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Miami has been named as a favorite of -274 or more just one time this season and left with a loss in that game.
- Miami has an implied victory probability of 73.3% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Sacramento has won 25% of the games this season it was the underdog on the moneyline (1-3).
- Sacramento has played as a moneyline underdog of +224 or longer in only one game this season, which it lost.
- Sacramento has an implied moneyline win probability of 30.9% in this contest.
against the spread
- The Heat record 8.0 fewer points per game (109.0) than the Kings allow (117.0).
- The Kings score an average of 114.3 points per game, only 3.9 more points than the 110.4 the Heat allow.
- When it scores more than 110.4 points, Sacramento is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- When it scores more than 110.4 points, Sacramento is 2-1.
- Miami’s record is 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it gives up fewer than 114.3 points.
- Miami is 3-2 when it allows fewer than 114.3 points.
- The Heat are at the 26th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (109.0 PPG), while the Kings allow the 23rd-fewest points per game (117.0) in the league.
- The 15th-ranked scoring NBA team (114.3 PPG) is Sacramento, while the Miami squad ranks seventh in the league defensively (110.4 PPG).
- The Heat have a negative point differential on the season (-11 total points, -1.4 per game), as do the Kings (-16 total points, -2.7 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Miami’s average implied point total this year is 3.2 fewer points than its implied total in Wednesday’s game (112.8 implied points on average compared to 116 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Miami has scored more than 116 points twice.
- The average implied point total on the season for Sacramento (117.5) is 7.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (110).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. bet now!
How to watch Heat vs. King’s
- game day: Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30PM ET
- TVChannel: BSSUN and NBCS-CA
- Location: Miami Florida
- Sand: FTX-Arena
- TVChannel: NBA League Pass
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).