According to the latest research by SkyQuest Technology, the Global Real Estate market was valued at USD 3,510 Billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 4,630 Billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 4.97% during the forecast period of 2022 – 2028. The research provides up-to-date Real Estate market analysis of the current market landscape, latest trends, drivers, and overall market environment.
Real estate is a form of property that differs from personal property those things that are not related to land such as boats, cars, farm equipment, and other vehicles. The rent, lease, and the use of land or building for domestic or commercial purposes are some of the entities that make up the real estate market. Selling, renting, and buying the properties on behalf of others and managing the same property on behalf of others is also an aspect of the real estate market. The real estate market is divided into three categories: rental, agency, and brokerage. The fees paid in exchange for the temporary use of someone else’s property are also known as rental real estate. There are various types of rental real estate available on both online and offline platforms such as furnished, semi-furnished, and unfurnished real estate for renting. These are all attributed to the immense growth in the real estate market during the forecast period.
Get sample report https://skyquestt.com/sample-request/real-estate-market
In the year 2021, the rental type has been dominating the market segment with a market share of 53% in the real estate industry. The rising land and property prices globally have made it difficult to own and maintain a new house so most people prefer to rent a house rather than buy a new real estate property that’s the reason for the rental real estate market segment to dominate in the coming year . As the pandemic has changed the perspective of the buyer and this results in increasing demand for luxurious homes, villas, and tiny homes that are the reason real estate on sale is expected to show tremendous growth in the coming period with a CAGR of 6.3% during the analysis period.
The global real estate market has shown robust growth in the year 2021 of 6.1% globally of which the Asia Pacific region has recorded the highest market share of around 53% in the real estate market share. The presence of large economies like China and India with their huge population is one of the major reasons for the growth of real estate development and investment in properties. China is said to account for 64.8% of the total real estate market during the forecast period. The favorable government policies and regulations are some of the reasons for the growth of the real estate market in the Indian region. The real estate market in North America has seen a growth of 5.5% for the year 2021 and Europe has seen a consistent growth of 4.6% and increasing spending on rental services and homeownership by millennials is one of the major reasons for the growth of the real estate industry.
Speak to analyst https://skyquestt.com/speak-with-analyst/real-estate-market
Read the market research report, ” Real Estate Market segmented By Type (Sale, Rental, Lease), By Property (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Land) & By Region – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2028” by SkyQuest
The customer nowadays also prefers a clean, safe and secure environment along with various infrastructural development such as good connectivity through roads and railways. These are creating a positive stance for the real estate market which is good for the industry growth. The key market trend that has been seen in the real estate market is rapid urbanization and the growing number of nuclear families across the world is driving the need for quality housing and infrastructure.
As a result of the domain’s technological nascence, no company currently wields significant influence, and the race to dominance has already begun, with companies investing in multiple projects, acquiring a few on their way to the finish line in the domain. The top players in this market include Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (Canada), American Tower Corporation LLC. (US), Prologis Inc. (US), Simon Property Group Inc. (US), Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC (US), RE/MAX, LLC (US), Keller Williams Realty Inc. (US), CBRE Group Inc.(US), Redfin (US), Weichert, Realtors (US), Sotheby’s International Realty (US), Colliers (Canada).
The report published by SkyQuest Technology Consulting provides in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about Real Estate Market Revenue. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.
● Drivers- Growing disposable income in developing countries and the growing demand from the millennials for homeownership is one of the reasons that is driving the growth of the real estate market globally.
● Restraint- The main factor restraining the growth of the real estate market is the involvement of huge capital requirements in land acquisition and property development. These huge capital investments into the sector are growing the revenue generation but also bring a huge risk to the property developer.
What does this report deliver?
● Market Estimation for 20+ Countries
● Real Estate Market demand by Region, Sub-Region, and Country
● Customization on Segments, Regions, and Company Profiles
● 100+ tables, 150+ Figures
● Global, Regional, and Country specific Real Estate Market Trends
● Comprehensive Mapping of Real Estate Industry Parameters
● Attractive Investment Proposition in the Global Real Estate Industry
● Competitive Strategies Adopted by Real Estate Market Key Players
● Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges, and the impact on the Real Estate Market Size
● Market growth rate till 2028
● Regulatory scenario, regional dynamics, and Real Estate market insights of leading countries in each region
● In-depth Market insights by Region and Country
● Market Segmentation Trend Analysis, Opportunities, and Growth
● Porter’s five force analysis to know the market’s condition
● Pricing Analysis and Real Estate Market Sales
● Parent market analysis
● Product portfolio benchmarking
SkyQuest has segmented the Global Real Estate Market based on Type, Property, and Region:
● Global Real Estate Market by Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
● Global Real Estate Market by Property (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
● Global Real Estate Market By Region (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021 – 2028)
o North America
Rest of Europe
o Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
o Central & South America
Rest of CSA
o Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Key Players in the Global Real Estate Market
● Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (Canada)
● American Tower Corporation LLC. (US)
● Prologis Inc. (US)
● Simon Property Group Inc. (US)
● Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC (US)
● RE/MAX, LLC (US)
● Keller Williams Realty Inc. (US)
● CBRE Group Inc. (US)
● Redfin (US)
● Weichert, Realtors (US)
● Sotheby’s International Realty (US)
● Colliers (Canada)
SkyQuest Technology Group is a Global Market Intelligence, Innovation Management & Commercialization organization that connects innovation to new markets, networks & collaborators for achieving Sustainable Development Goals.
SkyQuest Technology Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
1 Apache Way,
USA (+1) 617-230-0741
Find Insightful Blogs :