The Toronto Raptors (4-3) battle the San Antonio Spurs (5-2) at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. The matchup airs on BSSW and TSN.
The Raptors head into their game against the Spurs as an 8-point favorite. The game features an over/under of 225.5.
Raptors vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Odds provided by Typical Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Toronto-8
- Total: 225.5
- Moneyline: Toronto -368, San Antonio +291
OFFERS: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. bet now!
Raptors at Spurs odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 8)
- Pick OU:
Spurs 115-Raptors 112
- Toronto has won in two of the three contests it has been named as the odds-on favorite in this year.
- Toronto has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -368.
- Toronto has an implied victory probability of 78.6% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- San Antonio has been the moneyline underdog seven total times this season. San Antonio has finished 5-2 in those games.
- San Antonio has gone 1-1 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +291 or longer (50%).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives San Antonio a 25.6% chance to win.
against the spread
- The 109.7 points per game the Raptors score are 8.9 fewer points than the Spurs give up (118.6).
- Toronto is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 118.6 points.
- When Toronto puts up more than 118.6 points, it is 2-0.
- San Antonio is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when giving up fewer than 109.7 points.
- San Antonio is 3-0 when giving up fewer than 109.7 points.
- The Spurs put up an average of 118.0 points per game, 11.4 more points than the 106.6 the Raptors give up.
- San Antonio has put together a 5-1 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 106.6 points.
- San Antonio is 5-1 when it scores more than 106.6 points.
- Toronto is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it allows fewer than 118.0 points.
- Toronto’s record is 4-3 when it gives up fewer than 118.0 points.
- The Raptors are the NBA’s 24th-ranked scoring team (109.7 PPG), while the Spurs rank 25th in points per game allowed (118.6) in the league.
- San Antonio is the NBA’s fourth-ranked offense (118.0 PPG), while Toronto is the fourth-ranked defense (106.6).
- The Raptors have put up a total of 22 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.1 per game), while the Spurs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by four total points, 0.6 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Toronto’s average implied point total this year is 6.9 fewer points than its implied total in Wednesday’s game (110.1 implied points on average compared to 117 implied points in this game).
- This season, Toronto has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) two times.
- The average implied point total on the season for San Antonio (118.4) is 9.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (109).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. bet now!
How to watch Raptors vs. spurs
- game day: Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- Game Time: 5PM ET
- TVChannel: BSSW and TSN
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Sand: AT&T Center
- TVChannel: NBA League Pass
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).